The Club Bar and Matthews Street Catering
There are some changes to the information below.
At the time of writing (July 2020), our usual bar and Galley Bistro are not open. At present, we have a temporary pop-up bar, which is volunteer run and open at certain times (mainly Friday evening and Saturday and Sunday day time). We also have a temporary pop-up food outlet - again, this is open at restricted times only. Please check with the club for our opening times. You can email email@example.com for up-to-date information.
Opening times this weekend - Friday 31 July to Sunday 2 August
Friday 31 July
6pm to 9pm (Usual evening menu with Fajitas as a special)
Saturday 1 August
9am to 11.30am (Bacon Buttys, tea and coffee)
Sunday 2 August
10am to 2pm (Breakfast from 10 to 12 and usual menu from 12 to 2pm)
Three Cheeses and Smoked Ham / Three Cheeses, Roasted Red Pepper & Pesto (£5)
The Bigger Stuff Lunchtimes and Evenings
- 5oz Rib Eye Steak and Chips or Green Salad £10
- Garlic and Lemon Chicken Thighs with Chips or Salad £10
- Cheese and Bacon Burger with Chips or Salad £10
- Cheese and Bacon Burger alone £8
- Veggie Burger with Chips or Salad £10
- Puy Lentil and Aubergine Stew with Oregano and Chips £8
- Chocolate Brownies with Ice Cream and Fruit Coulis £4.50
- Waffles with Ice Cream and Fruit Coulis £4.50
Please email the office if you're planning to eat to give us an idea of numbers! Thank you!
Last updated 17:09 on 30 July 2020