Matthews Street Catering : Opening hours this coming weekend
Published 14:18 on 23 Jul 2020
With a 3pm high tide tomorrow, Friday, 24th July Matthews Street will be open between 2 and 6pm, serving toasties and sweet things (see menu below), with coffee and hot chocolate.
From 6 to 9pm, it's all change to the Bigger Stuff (see menu below).
As SImply Sailing has moved to Sunday due to the bad weather forecast for Saturday, we're not planning to open for food then at all.
Sunday 26th July, we're planning on opening between 1 and 8pm, with snacks and the Bigger Stuff available throughout.
Three Cheeses and Smoked Ham / Three Cheeses, Roasted Red Pepper & Pesto (£5)
The Bigger Stuff Lunchtimes and Evenings
- 5oz Rib Eye Steak and Chips or Green Salad £10
- Garlic and Lemon Chicken Thighs with Chips or Salad £10
- Cheese and Bacon Burger with Chips or Salad £10
- Cheese and Bacon Burger alone £8
- Veggie Burger with Chips or Salad £10
- Puy Lentil and Aubergine Stew with Oregano and Chips £8
- Chocolate Brownies with Ice Cream and Fruit Coulis £4.50
- Waffles with Ice Cream and Fruit Coulis £4.50
Please email the office if you're planning to eat to give us an idea of numbers! Thank you!
Last updated 15:36 on 21 October 2020